1. This has been one hell of academic year.
2. Studying for a whole without rest is too much, that’s why I won’t recommend anyone to come to Makerere medical school.
3. At some point I thought, I would just break down.
4. …and these lecturers who torture students and make their life hard, honestly how can you come with over 200 slides in a lecture, they should just be sacked…cc Dr.GSB.
5. A year away from home for a student feels like dying then resurrecting, curriculum for second year really need re-structuring, or else we’ll see students running mad.
6. Your expected just to rest for a weak then come back for the semester, really???????
7. The exams where the examiner uses a trade name of drug, you get the feelings that he/she has been bribed to promote that particular product, ethical???
8. You watch a video of an experiment, instead of doing hands-on, and you’re expected to write a report from the video, honestly?????
9. And the marks , every other day , the feeling that they’re just given randomly without actually marking papers keeps going stronger….and this really dampens someone effort .
10. The only positive thing from this academic year is that it is finally coming to a close and that means we’re just two steps closer to finishing the degree.